Whitby Morrison - World Leading Ice Cream Van Manufacturer

Do I need a license to sell Ice Cream?

To sell ice cream in public you must have a valid Public Liability insurance certificate and the correct Mobiler’s license, which can be issued by your local council. Please note that individual licensing requirements can vary from council to council.